If you’re going through a hard time right now, read this and know that it’ll be okay. You’re not alone.
1. Nothing beautiful ever came from an easy life. Nothing truly incredible ever came from times of ease and contentment. We’d never enjoy the daytime if we didn’t have the night.
2. We naturally want to reach for more. Until we literally reach nirvana, we’re designed to be striving for better, and it’s not always the worst thing.
3. With that said, it’s also extremely important to realize the beauty in the art of being. Allowing yourself to embrace the journey, but to rest at whatever step you’re at and enjoy it, as you’ll never be back there again.
4. Real transformations and miracles are always preceded by pain and suffering. Lost things are always just making room for others to be found.
5. If there’s one thing we know about existence, it’s that nothing remains for too long, not even our sorrows.
6. You are a constant unfolding of…
View original post 959 more words